**update contest will go through Friday March 16th!!**
I have never been good at creating traditional scrapbooks; in fact, I cannot stand the cutting, pasting, journaling, stickering, photo cropping, and embellishing that goes along with traditional paper scrapbooks. So, when "My Memories" approached me and asked me to do a product review of their digital scrapbooking software and also get the opportunity to give away ONE FREE software upload to my readers as well as a $10 off coupon code for my readers, I couldn't pass up the WIN, WIN, WIN situation!!
The great things about My Memories Scrapbook software:
- You can easily just add my digital photos into a premade scrapbook design, type in what you want to journal, click and add embellishments, and you are done in a jiff!
- You can add music, video, and you can share your albums with loved ones (deployed soldiers, grandparents, family members and friends).
- You can preserve memories in photobooks, calendars or pages, and not just in a folder on your computer.
- My Memories Suite is always updating scrapbook designs and add-ons
- They have a ton of free designs and some you can purchase for a few bucks.
- The price point is right!
- No mess, no scrapbook supply storage needed
- My Memories is a top rated scrapbooking software
|I was working on a sample album for Deployment Kitchen 365. I loved this pre-made layout. The colors were fun and the designs were cute!|
|Here is a cute little page I made with some of the food pictures I have taken recently. The options are endless with this software!|
|I made this 4x6 fill in the blank recipe card for myself using the MyMemories Suite v.3 digital scrapbooking software|