Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stuck in A Food Rut {Meet Me on Pinterest and Get Me Out}


                           Pinned Image

Seriously...can I please have that dream job?

So, I did not want to admit this...but...I think I have blogger's block?  I am currently having a battle with food, I am stuck in a rut.  I do not want to try new recipes, or cook much of anything these days.  If you have read any of my "Confessions" than you know how frequently I will fall back on the old standby, chicken nuggets for the kids. Tonight, my friends who usually frequent my "Deployment Kitchen" at least twice a week brought over pizza...that was such a nice change of pace.  Just to be able to sit and talk, to enjoy a laugh and only have to worry about a take and bake pizza, well, and the dishes too...but those will wait until tomorrow. 

So, to get out of the rut I am in, I think I need some new recipes.  Have you seen anything on Pinterest?  That is my "go to" inspiration station.  Can you help me out of my rut?  Come on over to Pinterest, follow me and then tag me in some of the recipes that you are finding!  All you have to do is follow me on there, then write @Lea-Ann @ Deployment Kitchen 365 in your pin description and it should pop up for me to see (**I do not know if that is working, so try tagging me in the comments on Pinterest).  I will then repin to the Board "Kitchen Rut: Recipes to Help Me Climb Out!"

I will try some of them out, and let you know how I do! :)  If I don't repin your recipe, shoot me a comment on here or Facebook and I can add you as a contributor to the board. Woohoo!!

OOOOOoooohhhhh, this will be fun. See you over there!!
You can join me at https://pinterest.com/Lea_AnnDK365/ on Pinterest....let's start pinning!!

-Lea-Ann 

No comments: